As a Production Manager, you are a key team member upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. You will coordinate and guide residential and commercial painting jobs though the scheduling and installation stages and serve as the focal point for communication among the various involved parties. . Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
- Ensure assigned projects are kept on schedule and within budget while meeting clients’ needs and delivering a quality project
- Plan, schedule and coordinate painting projects from estimated to completed
- Draw up schedules and plans of operation for painting projects in close consultation with homeowners, architects, contractors, remodelers and other representatives
- Solicit painting subcontractors and keep proper ratios of painting crews to estimators
- Coordinating other trades such as: pressure washing, carpenters, stucco repair, etc.
- Lead meetings and ensure proper document control and record keeping
- Ensure accuracy in estimates and job costing and facilitate weekly owner payroll reports
- Guide project to completion to ensure proper close-out
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Professional appearance and personality with a positive attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Behind every excellent paint job, are the people who get to know the homeowner, help craft the design, improve the look and feel and even keep the project moving along. At Five Star Painting®, we’re looking for more people who can do that. With flexible hours, it doesn’t matter if you’re the stay-at-home type, or the 80-hour workweek type, there’s a place for you in an independently owned and operated Five Star Painting® franchise. Apply today.
Five Star Painting LLC is the franchisor of the Five Star Painting® franchised system. Each Five Star Painting® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Five Star Painting LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Five Star Painting® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Five Star Painting LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)