- Understands and executes work orders in a timely and professional manner
- Maintains clean, organized work areas and securely stores equipment and supplies
- Inspects work for the highest quality
- Maintains strict attention to detail when working at customer’s property
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- 10+ years in residential and commercial painting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Quality conscious and detail-oriented
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Reliable transportation required
- Liability insurance required; worker’s comp strongly preferred
- Own tools required
- Pay is based on experience and skill set
Behind every excellent paint job, are the people who get to know the homeowner, help craft the design, improve the look and feel and even keep the project moving along. At Five Star Painting®, we’re looking for more people who can do that. With flexible hours, it doesn’t matter if you’re the stay-at-home type, or the 80-hour workweek type, there’s a place for you in an independently owned and operated Five Star Painting® franchise. Apply today.
Five Star Painting LLC is the franchisor of the Five Star Painting® franchised system. Each Five Star Painting® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Five Star Painting LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Five Star Painting® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Five Star Painting LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)