Five Star Painting was founded in 2004 by two friends who painted houses to pay their way through college. Seeing value in their business model, they started selling franchises in 2005. Since then, Five Star Painting has grown into a national brand with more than 140 franchise territories across the United States and Canada. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values focusing on delivering the best painting services in the industry.
As a Production Manager, you are a key team member in upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. You will coordinate and guide residential and commercial painting jobs though the scheduling and installation stages and serve as the focal point for communication among the various involved parties. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure assigned projects are kept on schedule and within budget while meeting clients’ needs and delivering a quality project
- Plan, schedule and coordinate painting projects from estimated to completed
- Draw up schedules and plans of operation for painting projects in close consultation with homeowners, architects, contractors, remodelers and other representatives
- Solicit painting subcontractors and keep proper ratios of painting crews to estimators
- Coordinating other trades such as: pressure washing, carpenters, stucco repair, etc.
- Lead meetings and ensure proper document control and recordkeeping
- Ensure accuracy in estimates and job costing and facilitate weekly owner payroll reports
- Guide project to completion to ensure proper close-out
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Five Star Painting LLC is the franchisor of the Five Star Painting® franchised system. Each Five Star Painting® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Five Star Painting LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Five Star Painting® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Five Star Painting LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)