The hired candidate will present Five Star Painting to prospective customers so as to differentiate ourselves from our competition and to further enhance our ‘Five Star Painting without the Five Star Price’. You will be meeting with potential customers that have contacted Five Star Painting through one of our advertising venues and have requested our services.
Service all prospective customers with the objective of meeting their painting needs and building customers for life. Ensure that our customers needs and their expectations are clearly communicated and accurately documented on a written proposal. Develop a close working relationship with the Painting Production Manager and the Owner to ensure all expectations set forth on the written proposal are met. Ensure that all field marketing programs are being executed.
Our values are focused on delivering the best painting service in the industry.
- Quality: Clean, On Time, On Budget.
- Affordability: Painting professionalism for sensible living.
- Expertise: Most knowledgeable painting professionals in the industry.
- Nationally recognized. Locally owned.
- Integrity: We deliver what we promise and guarantee our work.
- Meet with customer, in person, to perform painting estimate.
- Accurately measure job
- Follow-up with prospective customers (current estimates) by phone or email consistently until the job is secured (landed) or the customer chooses to not have the work completed.
- Send thank you letter or email after the estimate is completed.
- Ensure all landed jobs are “Handed Off”to the painting production manager.
- Communicate the scheduling preferences and needs of the customer to the Owner by making notes in CORE and/or scheduling the job through the Company Calendar.
- Upon landing the job, communicate clearly to the steps going forward to the customer
These are the personal and behavioral attributes required by incumbents to successfully execute the Essential Functions of the position.
- Receive general direction. Set priorities and define methods for accomplishing assigned work. Work is generally varied. Perform considerable coordination and follow-through and assist customers.
- Operate a variety of office equipment, such as a personal computer, printer, LCD projector and other peripheral computer related equipment, transcriber, facsimile, desk phone and mobile phone and calculator.
- Operate a variety of software programs as listed above.
- Demeanor that is friendly and cooperative while maintaining adherence to Five Star Painting policies and procedures.
- Maintain a proper appearance as required by Five Star Painting when interacting with customers or other when generally representing the company. Maintain your company vehicle in a professional manner as required.
- A background showing alignment to the company’s culture and Code of Values.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to multi task and possess a get it done attitude.
- Is willing and able to follow systems. Be able to accept and respond to suggestions and constructive criticisms in an amicable manner.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classifications other than their own.
Five Star Painting LLC is the franchisor of the Five Star Painting® franchised system. Each Five Star Painting® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Five Star Painting LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Five Star Painting® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Five Star Painting LLC nor its affiliates (“Franchisor”) have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. I further acknowledge that I will not be working on Five Star Painting LLC’s premises, performing a specialty job on a production line and I may refuse to do work for the Franchisor or work for others. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Five Star Painting of Dallas
From the first Five Star Painting franchise sold in 2005 in Winnipeg, Canada, to our 100th Five Star Painting franchise in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, Five Star Painting continues to grow, giving entrepreneurs an opportunity to provide reliable and professional painting services to their local communities. Five Star Painting currently provides professional painting services for over 120 franchise territories in the United States and Canada and is focused on becoming the world’s best painting company by transforming lives and spaces through the use of color. Five Star Painting is a subsidiary of Dwyer Group, a franchise-based service company.
Interested in working with Five Star Painting? We welcome new arrivals. We’re proud of our reputation as a company that keeps its employees and subcontractors happy—a place where people want to work! Our painters take pride in our work. With 120 locations throughout the United States and Canada, we’re an exciting growing brand with a reputation for customer satisfaction.
Company Website: www.fivestarpainting.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)